At PCB Trace, we manufacture and assemble all types of high-quality boards required by the automotive industry. Various automotive electronics require PCBs, including infotainment systems, ECUs or engine control units, BCMs or body control modules, and more.
PCB Trace offers all types of automotive PCBs including:
- Rigid PCBs
- FR-42, FR-44, FR-46
- CEM-I, CEM-III
- Flexible PCBs
- Rigid-Flex PCBs
- HDI PCBs
- Metal Core PCBs
- Ceramic Substrate PCBs
- Heavy Copper PCBs
For any special automotive PCB requirements, please contact our experts.
As a certified ISO 9001 company, PCB Trace offers specialized forms of automotive PCBs that can withstand extreme temperatures, vibrations, and other severe environmental conditions common in automotive applications. Our automotive PCBs conform to several International standards:
- IPC-2221: Generic Printed Board Design Standard
- IPC-4101: Specification for Base Materials for Rigid and Multilayer Printed Boards
- IPC-A-600: Acceptability Standard for Printed Circuit Boards
- IPC-6012DA: Standard for ensuring the reliability of circuit boards exposed to high vibration and heat
- IPC-6011: Performance standards and specifications for PCBs.
- IPC/JEDEC J-STD-020: Classification of Moisture/Reflow Sensitivity for Nonhermetic Solid State SMD components
- IPC-A-610: Acceptability Standard for Electronic Assemblies
- JEDEC J-STD-020: Standard reference from the electronics manufacturing industry
All our automotive boards undergo several tests, including:
- Thermal Shock Test: We move the circuit board between two chambers, one set to an extremely hot temperature, and the other to extreme cold.
- Thermal Cycling Test: We subject the board to varying temperatures between high to low and back.
- Temperature Humidity Test: We subject the board to a changing humid environment in the presence of high and low temperatures.
The above tests subject the PCB to extreme expansion and contraction, thereby helping to detect the areas of the board prone to thermal and mechanical stress during packing, transportation, and operational conditions. The tests verify the reliability of our PCBs to perform in adverse conditions.
Automotive PCBs from PCB Trace are highly reliable, making vehicles smart and efficient. We have PCB engineers and experts to help you right from the design through manufacturing, and up to the assembly stage. We deliver all the tolerance documents and traceability you require. With our automotive printed circuit boards, you are assured of the latest technologies, such as 5G and LIDAR, and the latest anti-collision systems in your vehicles.
You can use PCB Trace automotive boards for:
- Monitoring and regulating the vehicle operation
- Improving the vehicle safety
- Enhancing the vehicle’s fuel efficiency
- Offering state-of-the-art infotainment in vehicles
- Our automotive PCBs can help to beat your competitors to the market.
- Our guaranteed zero-defect boards can reduce re-spins.
- Our turnkey services will deliver full turnkey automotive PCB assemblies with full guarantee to work first time every time.
- We are the industry leader for building anti-collision systems using LIDAR.
- We manufacture and assemble our advanced automotive PCBs in the United States.
- Our fabrication, assembly, and testing operations are under the same roof, thereby avoiding any supply bottlenecks.
- We offer live engineering support on all orders.
- All our orders are subject to software accelerated checks.
- We offer extensive electrical testing on all our boards including AOI, X-Ray, Cross-section, flying probes, and more.
- PCB Trace delivers ±5% impedance tolerance on complex and HDI automotive PCBs.
Upload your files securely through our website. Supply us your files in Gerber, IPC-2581, or ODB++ formats. Send us your BOM, quantity information and the turn around time you need.
We will run a DFA/DFM analysis on your documents and get back to you with our report and quote.
Contact a PCB Trace specialist today.
Our in-house engineers will help you with:
- Design and Stack-up
- Routing for single-ended and differential pair tracks
- Placement for component, vias, decoupling and coupling capacitors
- Length matching of tracks for achieving specific propagation delay
- Calculating the effective dielectric constant
Talk to a PCB Trace automotive PCB expert today.
We are available 24 hours each day, all 7 days in a week.
Call us or Email us through our contact us form.