From wearable electronics to on-board electronics of locomotives and space crafts, Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) are the backbone of every electronic system. To design PCBs that fulfill such diverse systems’ requirements, our designers adopt a scalable and systematic approach. At PCB Trace Technologies Inc. we design PCBs by using the latest tools and technologies to guarantee compliance with the international quality standards.
PCB Trace Technologies Inc. can engage with you in a variety of models regarding PCB Layout design, ranging from a virtual extension of your PCB design team to a tag-team fashioned PCB design collaboration to turnkey delivery of the complete design.
PCB Design Capabilities
- PTH/SMT and HDI layout designs up to 32 layers with layout densities above 200 pins per sq. inch
- 100% manual routing and design partitioning among multiple teams
- Radial layouts, flex/rigid and non-standard geometries
- High-speed and high-density digital, analog, RF, power, and mixed signal designs
- Complex high-speed systems for low power and noise-sensitive devices
- Intrinsically safe PCB designs
- EMI and EMC protection
- Single-ended and differential impedance control
- Fine pitch layout (0.4 mm and below)