Get an offline quote
Getting an offline quote is an alternative to filling up the detailed online quote option.
Here’s how you can obtain one within minutes:
- First off, click on Online Quote, you will be able to see the Click Here to Get An Offline Quote button seen at the bottom of the online quote form:
2. Once you open the Get an Offline Quote form, fill in the essential details (fields marked by an * asterisk), namely:
– Your company name
– Your name
– Your e-mail ID
– Your contact number
– Part number
– Select the Board type (only Rigid PCB will be applicable, for other types, please use the online quote form).
– Select service type: whether you want just PCB manufacturing, or only BOM parts, or full-fledged assembly (which is also known as Full Turnkey). The choice is totally yours! We are here to give you the best quotes possible on a platter.
3. On the next scroll, you will see the four more fields to be filled before you hit the Submit button. They are as follows:
– Quantity Required: You may request quotes for up to four types of quantities (for example, quotes for 5, 10, 16, 25 BOM parts).
– Lead Time (in days): The lead time is yet another mandatory field to be filled.
– Upload Project Files: Please upload your project files (Gerber files or any other files associated with your part).
– Comments: Finally, feel free to leave comments for our team to curate and customize the best options for you.
Finally, hit the Submit button and leave the tedious task to us, while you wait in anticipation of best quotes from our team.
4. After you hit the Submit button, you will get a pop-up message as shown here: