In high-speed designs, power integrity is a critical issue due to the higher switching rate. If you hardware system involves any such component, our highly experienced professionals working on high-speed design systems can help you ensure the power integrity in your systems. To maintain power integrity of such systems, we design our circuits so that the common-impedance coupling and common-mode switching noise are kept at the minimum level. This also helps to eliminate or minimize signal integrity problems related to power supply drop.
Power Integrity Analysis Capabilities
- Board design database set-up for analysis
- AC and transient analysis
- Single node analysis for optimization of capacitor placement
- DC and steady-state analysis
- Target impedance definition for reduced I2R losses
- Multi-node analysis to refine overall placement of the components